3/15/2019

WHOLE GRAIN WHEAT AND SPELT PAN BREAD

this is a large loaf (1,400.grams).. this is a two days process.

The aroma was like honey in my kitchen, while it was baking, I am very pleased with my customized loaf pan. 😊😎🍷. It's still a bit wet but it's mostly done, it takes awhile to let the bread settle, I think next time I will use a little less water in water.


Absolutely Beautiful...

Absolutely delicious indeed...
Out of the oven and cooling off until tomorrow.
 Next morning fully risen and ready to bake..
In to the pan and/in fridg overnight, until morning..
Here is the levain after 5 hours and ready to mix with the final dough...
Made stiff levain,let sit at room temp for 5 hrs.
Recipe from Maruzrio Leo 
theperfectloaf.com

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much big sister, I just love this bread..πŸžπŸ™πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

      Delete