10/17/2015

Hazelnut Praline Cookies

Thes are crisp and chewy cookies are for the hazelnut lovers but also for everyone else,  they are absolutely delicious. ..P. S. I made 39 cookies by 1 1 / 2 inch each of one batch. The flavor of these cookies are absolutely delicious indeed!

 Cooling them......
 Out of the oven. ...
 Ready to bake at 375F ...
 After the refrigerator weighted each piece 10 grams and rolled like a ball...
 Divide into two parts and wrapped with plastic wrap and in the refrigerator for one hour....
 Grained it to very fine. ....
Broke it up and in the food processor. .
 After in the oven made the caramel sugar and poured on top and let it harden.....
 Drying them and in the oven ......
 Under cold water and peeling the skin. ....
 Water and baking soda and boiling. ...
 Got all ingredients together and weighted them...
Absolutely amazing Delicious! 
From The Baking Bible 

4 comments:

  1. I love hazelnut cookies they look great sis😆

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you big sister, you should try them sometime, absolutely delicious.

      Delete
  2. I love hazelnuts so I know I would enjoy your lovely cookies. I just checked the recipe and I have all of the ingredients so I'll have to give them a try myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Zosia, I love hazelnut too and you should make them soon , I couldn't stop eating...

      Delete