12/16/2016

Merry Christmas to all And a Happy New Year 2017


Marie, it’s been a great experience to have baked with you and the Alpha Bakers and all so with Rose Levy B. I have had a lot of fun to and have had the mistakes also in the baking, but this is how we learn as we go along, I’m sad because it’s the end of the baking, I hope to be baking again with the group and you to Marie when the new book comes out on 2018 I hope, I wish you Marie and your family and the Alpha Bakers a wonderful Merry Christmas and a Happy coming New Year 2017  
My adorable grandsons the Twins boys are going to be 2 year's old in January 2 / 2017....

 Have a warm and safe Merry Christmas and New Year!!
 My adorable grand sons the Twin Boys are going to be 2 year's old in January 2/2017...

Have safe and Happy New Year to come...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Rosa. The twins are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your very welcome Marie and thank you, they are growing so fast......

      Delete