1/03/2019

🎅Merry Christmas to all And a Happy NewYear🎄

°_██_*.°*Ѽ*Ѽ.˛* .˛。.˛.*.° * *° 。*
* (´• ̮•)*. .Ѽ*Ѽ*Ѽ˛.* _Π_____.* * ˛* ˛*
.°( . • . ) ˛Ñ¼*Ѽ*Ѽ*Ѽ./______/~\*. ˛*.
*(…’•’.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬☆|ç”°ç”°╬╬╬╬*˚
Merry Christmas to all 🎅🎄⛄Happy NewYear

Here are all of the Christmas Cookies
Two-tone Ganache-Filled Snowflakes Cookies
Christmas Sprinkles Cookies
Cranberry crumb bars
Evelyn's Christmas Cookies
Blueberry crumb Bars 
Pull-Apart Rugelach Pastry
My Christmas Tree this year.
Gingerbread Christmas cookies

3 comments:

  1. Cookies look absolutely delicious , I have not even started yet to make any hopefully I do

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you big sister for your kind words, I hope that you feel better so you can make some Christmas Cookies🎅

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks sis, I hope so to

    ReplyDelete