4/14/2015

luxury Oatmeal Cookies

What makes this cookies really good is that instead of adding rolled oat and nuts to the dough. I made my own granola. The oats and nuts get tossed with just enough brown sugar and maple syrup to sweeten them lightly and then they are baked at a very low temperature to chip and infuse them with sweetener and fully bring out their flavor.I got 45 cookies. I also made a couple of changes , I use whole almonds and Cranberries and butterscotch chips.                 "Absolutely Delicious"
Delicious!!
Yummy! 
 After chilling the cookie dough , I rolled it out to 2 Tablespoons flat and on to the cookie sheet.....
Mixed up the dry flour ingredients up with the cranola mix and chilled it for 30 minutes. ...
 Baked the granola . ....
 Add maple syrup and the oil to the granola mix..
 Mixed the dry  granola. ....
 Absolutely Delicious! !
Would I make these cookies again!  Yes..

4 comments:

  1. They look delicious sis keep the good work up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you big sister for your kind words, and they are yummy! and heathly too. ..

      Delete
  2. Great idea to use almonds. I added almonds, slivered and roasted to mine. I'm sure they are VERY yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tony so much for your sweet comment and yes they are Yummy!

      Delete